jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Starting over

Ok, it's the moment to start, again. Beginnings are never easy, dunno really where to start...

About me? Just a newbie at everything, expert at nothing at all. I like reading, music both listening and banging my guitar, drinking with my friends, playing sports like cycling, basketball, tennis... flying, sailing, diving, and a lot more things, mastering none of them but enjoying them at all... :-)

And of course, since I can almost remember, I love computing. Since I learned basic and Z80 assembler at the age of 11, I have always loved it. What started as a hobby and continued as an obsession, I made a living of it.

Even now that it's work, computing and specially programming is a passion. Though I can't spend all the time I would like in it, sometimes just wish the day had 48 hours, I sometimes retake old projects or just start new ones, or I simply do some research and test my skills...

And that's it... My other blogs haven't been updated since about a year, so I can't promise this will last. I just hope someone can find something interesting in my ideas and posts. If you do then this will make sense...

Ah, just apologize about my english, I am obviously no native english speaker, so please be lenient with my writing and all the mistakes I do and will do... :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario